Monday, September 29, 2014

Week 46

Hello Everyone!!

This week hasn't been super exciting, so I'm sorry if this is a shorter email.  I also forgot my planner that has what we did each day...woops!  but we were able to visit more with some recent converts that are struggling, but I think most of them came to church on Sunday!  We were also able to visit The Towers which is an assisted living in our area which just makes me sooo happy that we actually have one in our area!  But we visited one of the sweetest ladies there that is a member, and we got to listen to her about her family, which is really a big service to them to know that someone cares about them!  We are actually going to be able to see her again this week because she has a lady that is interested in learning more about our church!  I'm so excited!  Travis is doing okay, but he cancelled his baptism date because they are set on getting married in April, so he won't be able to be baptized until he is married.  But after cancelling some appointments, we saw them on Sunday and they said we were still in good standing, they have just been really busy and tired this weekend.  So I'm really happy about that!  Then the Women's broadcast was super good this week!  I really enjoyed how it was centered on covenants, and that is what we strive to help people make as missionaries!  So it was perfect!  Oh, and we were doing family history in the stake center when we got rained in from a crazy rainstorm! So that was exciting so we just kept doing family history! And on Sunday we did have a nonmember come and she enjoyed it and said she would come next week!  Hopefully she becomes a new investigator this week!    I don't know what else to say, it's been a good week and I'm learning more about how to have patience and be kind to everyone that I am around. I just hope that I continue to be a better disciple of Jesus Christ.  I love you all and hope that you have a great week!!

Love,
Sister Zimmerman
 Here is a picture of me, Sister Lords, Josiah with his two kids Melanie and Victor, and Sister Holman!
 Poor cactus fell down......but it's huge!!!!
 On our trusty steeds! ;)
The Hobbs!!!!  These are the sweet members that we get to live with!  It's like living with my grandparents!  They are fantastic and so helpful and kind! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment