Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Week 67

Hello everyone!!

Well, this week has been pretty good, just busy as always!  To start off, I have a new companion, Sister Boss!  She is from Milcreek, Utah and has been out for 17 months, which means she came out just one transfer before me!  So, yes I am staying in Taylor, yay!  So, this week we were able to see a good amount of people, just not as many as we had hoped to go to. BUT, a miracle happened this week!  We got a call Sunday night and it was Kilee.  She said that she had called her mom and she got permission to be baptized!!!!  We are SOOOO excited!  And so is she!  Her date is the 21st and we are looking forward to it!  She is just the sweetest girl, it's been so fun to be a part of this journey with her!  So, things are going well there, and we were able to see Ashley again and she is progressing well still!  She is just such a great person, it's so fun to be able to teach her!  She's probably the most willing returning less-active that I've ever worked with!  She just doesn't hesitate to commit to do things, it's such a great feeling!  And just so fun to watch people just embrace the gospel again in their lives because they understand the importance of it!  Meghan is also doing well, we are hoping to get her prepared to go on trek soon, so that should be exciting!  We unfortunately didn't get any member referrals this past week, but hopefully we can find a family this week.  We have so much potential in this area, I hope that now that we have a sure foot in the area we can get working hard and see the miracles that come from it.  I just know that there is a family that is waiting for us to come.  Oh, we did have a fun time on Monday with a member.  We made homemade churros, then we went over with them to a less-active family that we haven't been able to get in touch with.  We had a great visit with them and they were very open and are wanting us to come over and start teaching them!  So that was exciting, and even more fun to see the member enjoy participating in missionary work!  I apologize that I don't have too much to report on, I'm sure much more happened this week but I forgot my planner....woops!  Anyway, I hope that you all have a great week!  I love you all!

Love,
Sister Zimmerman


 So, we had a "funeral" for Elder Jackson, one of our Zone Leaders who went home on Monday. We had a little fun with it :)

 This is Hermana Freeman who I love very much.  She went home on Monday, so I had to get a picture with her!
 I forgot to send this last week, but we made homemade tortillas and I made one in the shape of a heart so of course I had to take a picture with it! :)
 new companion Sis. Boss :D
 my new companion, Sis. Boss! We are going to conquer Taylor!
One last picture with Sister Christensen :(  She will do great in her new area!
Sis. Christensen with a recent convert, Jane! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment