Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Week 32

Hello Everyone!
I am sorry, but I only have a few minutes left to email.  Nothing too exciting happened this weekend.  We continue to work with Cazzie and she is doing really well!  We taught her the stop smoking program on Monday, and she was so excited to do it!  We have been SUPER busy this week with lots of service!  We have stopped by Wes almost every day this past week because he has been in the hospital because he let his health slip while he was taking care of his wife.  We sang to him and he wants us to sing at his wife's memorial!  He is such a sweetheart!  We have really enjoyed getting to know him more!  We also were able to serve a less active member who is a huge sweetheart.  We chatted with her and cleaned for about 3 hours.  It's just been an amazing week!  We don't have anymore investigators, but we have a few potentials and I am positive we will be gaining a few new investigators in the future!  I love you all so much!  I'm sorry that this hasn't been the best update, but I am safe and well and am still in Show Low with Sister Stevens, and for that I am very grateful!  Have a wonderful week and if you have time, feel free to read "The Character of Christ" by Elder Bednar.  It's absolutely AMAZING!!

Love,
Sister Zimmerman

No comments:

Post a Comment