Tuesday, May 19, 2015

LAST UPDATE!!!

Hello Everyone!!
Well, I don't know about you, but I absolutely cannot believe that I made it down to my last week on my mission!!  It's been a wonderful journey and I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to serve the Lord!  I will send an email next week when I get home with my testimony and any miracles from my last week! 
So this week has been really good!  It went by really fast, and it felt like we kept very busy!  We were able to visit a lot of less-active members this week so that was good!  We have been working with the Galliens and they are doing really well!  Their son is 12 and we went over the Gospel of Jesus Christ and he was so sweet, he pulled out 2 Nephi 31:13 that has the gospel condensed into it, so it was cool!  Then we read just a couple more verses from that same chapter, and it was just a really cool lesson!  Then on Tuesday we were able to do some Family History with Jeff, then on Wednesday we went to the temple with him, so that was really good!!  Also on Wednesday, we had a cool little miracle.  We were trying to find a house to contact a less-active family, and their neighbor was outside and she said "are you the sister missionaries?" and we said yes, then she told us that she wasn't active but she wanted to start getting back into going to church again!  So we haven't had a return appointment, but we were really excited to meet her.  We've also been working with Taylor and she is doing really well.  She has been opening up to us a lot more so that we can help her out more, and hopefully we can help her get to the temple soon!  Then Friday morning we were able to do some service for the Galliens and we dug up weeds and picked up trash in the backyard.  We honestly had so much fun.  Missions change you :).  Then that evening we visited Sister Mun and she gave us cute little pillows with a sister missionary embroidered on it!  Then we had a good visit and hopefully this week we can share a little message with them.  Then on Saturday we had a cool little miracle, we found a family!!!  Their names are the Houstons and they are a very sweet family.  They have two little kids, 4 and 2.  We had a short little visit with her, and she said that no one has really shared any message about the church with her, and she said that she's open to us coming over to teach her more about our church!!  We have an appointment with them tonight and are excited to see what happens!  It's been a great week and I'm excited to see what this last week of my mission brings!!  Thank you all for all of the support that has been sent my way, it has definitely carried me through some hard times.  I love you all and have a great week!!
Love,
Sister Zimmerman
 my cute pillow from Sis. Mun :D
 Me and Taylor - I love her!
It's the Chees - I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment